Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
The Guest Services Shift Manager primary purpose is to oversee shift’s Guest Services Supervisors and Guest Services Representatives consistent with internal controls, policies and procedures while ensuring service standards are consistently met. Delivering elevated customer service experience on the slot floor, at the Live! Rewards Center and during execution of all casino marketing promotions.
Core Service Standards
· CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
· SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
· FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
· FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
· FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)