Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
Responsible for the maintenance and sanitation of all food service operations and back of house operation.
Core Service Standards
· CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
· SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
· FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
· FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
· FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
· Performs duties such as dishwashing, cleaning of all production equipment, floor cleaning and trash removal.
· This is a general utility position that may call for many additional tasks.
· General kitchen, back of house cleanliness, removes all garbage and boxes.
· Pot washing and dishwashing.
· Floor sanitation duties.
· Cleaning maintenance on all kitchen equipment and returns to proper place.
· Transports food from kitchen to outlets.
· Assists receiving in putting food products away.
· Abides by company and department specific appearance standards.
· Performs additional duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
· Chemical handling as per MSDS.
· Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
· Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds.
· Standing up and moving about the kitchen in a safe and efficient manner.
· Handling equipment, objects, products and utensils.
· Must be able to work in smoke filled environments.
· Must be RAMP certified.
· High school diploma or GED preferred.
24/7 high energy casino with over 100,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 500 employees
Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
You may occasionally work in an environment where smoking is allowed.