Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
Works hands-on with service personnel and food and beverage management to ensure high quality of food and beverage service with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
Core Service Standards
· CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
· SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
· FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
· FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
· FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
· Works in a supporting role with servers and beverage servers.
· Must provide complete customer satisfaction with the highest level of service.
· Responsible for the restocking of dishes and disposables and keeps the server station stocked to par and any other items that need replenishing.
· The busser duties include keeping all workstations clean and orderly state, including the dining room.
· The busser must immediately clear, clean and sanitize tables after customer leaves.
· Reset tables according to specifications of location.
· Sweeping of dining room floor around tables.
· Occasional delivery of food or beverages to the table.
· Ability to communicate effectively with others; understands and complies with all company and departmental rules and regulations.
· Performs additional duties as assigned.
· Abides by company and department specific appearance standards
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
· Must be RAMP certified.
· Must be knowledgeable and adhere to all PLCB regulations.
· Must be able to work in smoke filled environments.
· Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
· Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds.
· Handling objects (including food and utensils), products, and bussing tubs/trays.
· Standing, bending, stooping, and kneeling
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· 24/7 operation requiring extended hours and the ability and willingness meet the applicant’s schedules when needed.
Casino is over 100,000 square feet and requires ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency.
Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds.
Must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment.
· Ability to stand for long periods of times without sitting or leaning
· Ability to climb, bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body and arms, work under variable temperatures and noise levels
· Use of going up and down 31 stairs multiple times per day and elevators
24/7 high energy casino with over 100,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 500 employees
Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
You may occasionally work in an environment where smoking is allowed.