Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
Fast: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Adhere to, implement and follow all policies of the department and company
- Supervises and assists in daily training of managers and hourly employees and maintains open communication between all personnel working in department
- Maintains appropriate beverage/food inventories and quality control with the service of alcohol
- Ensures quality control and timeliness of beverage/food service.
- Assists in controlling labor/beverage/food cost for department.
- Knowledge of safety procedures to ensure employee and guest safety
- Understands all PLCB regulations and ensures compliance of all applicable liquor laws for the department
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state gaming regulations
- Achieves budgeted revenues, control expenses and labor costs, and maximize profitability within all areas of food & beverage outlets
- Maintains company operating standards. Demonstrates professionalism that reflects our brand and company values
- Responds to guest trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects
- Ability to extend complimentaries in accordance with the property comp matrix. Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Ability to analyze and interpret restaurant operation results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under pressures.
- Knowledge of sanitation laws and health regulations and applicable OSHA regulation.
- A variety of task and deadlines requires irregular work schedule.
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive environment.
- Accuracy in completing assigned duties in a timely manner.